PMS, NA Round Table Conferences

Go Back   PMS, NA Round Table Conferences > WING-TO-WING SHARED RESOURCES CONFERENCES > Purple Martin Landlords of North Texas Conference - (PMLNT)

Purple Martin Landlords of North Texas Conference - (PMLNT) (Grand Prairie, TX) John Pearson is your Conference Moderator.

Old 04-11-2012, 05:13 PM
Site Admin

Default April Meeting Recap

I thought our April meeting was very good and there was a lot of conversation on our colonies. We presented the 2011 PMLNT Colony survey data and you are all welcome to a copy. Those of you that submitted your data will get one sent to you automatically and other members should send me a request at jpearson@statenational.com. I found out the type of hawk bothering my colony and we determined why many of us had unhatched eggs last year. There were freezing temperatures a few nights last year during breeding season.

The Club will also be holding a raffle like last year to help generate funds for our clubs conservation efforts. It's a pretty good deal- Either a day at the horse races in the box with food and drink included or a night at a show at Nokia Center in Grand Prairie. For a dollar a chance or 6 chances for $5 it's a great chance for a fun event.

A big THANK YOU goes out to the Hammonds, Tim and Ginny, for sharing their pine needles at our last meeting. That was a big help for those members that had none.
john
Old 04-25-2012, 07:49 PM
Site Admin

Smile All for our Martins

John we really appriciate what you do. It's a wonder you have the time to perform this function for the local area. This is why we try to pick up a lot more pine needles, than we actually need, while out on the road in our RV. The first large bag was not enough, so we brought much more at this meeting. Quite a bit was left over and I am sure several folks will wish they had shown up to get their share. We did this last year and it seems to help thoes that are having a hard time getting them.
Any way all this is for our Martins.
Thanks again,
Tim & Ginny Hammonds
Boyd,TX